Looking for specific, hard to get products? Not a problem anymore!
Want to Buy is a cool new feature that will let you get those products that are sometimes hard to come by.
Designed for your convenience
Even though the CodesWholesale catalogue is quite huge, with over 4500 unique SKUs, it may not have what you need at a given time. In order to make sure such situations always have a happy ending, we decided to create a new functionality and called it Want to buy, which is pretty self-explanatory.
As simple, as it sounds
Let’s take a look at how it works, I’m sure you will get it in a moment and it will make your work easier.
Basically, it’s an automated and cool iteration of an ad. In the Want to buy section of the platform, you are able to post information about products that you are looking for, but are somehow unavailable in the main price list.
Then, the suppliers are informed about your needs (or can just read your ad) and can respond.
How to use Want to buy?
If you failed to buy a product on the platform or even using API due to low stock, try using Want to buy.
1. Go to the Want to buy section of the platform.
2. Click the big plus button to add a new request.
3. You will see a pop-up window with a form.
4. Fill in the form to post your request.
4. Wait for our suppliers to respond. Offers they state will be visible for you in the Want to buy section.
5. Choose the best offer, enter the desired quantity and just add the products to your cart. It’s that simple!
A note for suppliers
Using the Want to buy feature is as easy for the suppliers, as it is for the buyers. As soon as you find somebody in need of your products, just click their request in the Want to buy section and fill in the Offer a deal form with all the necessary details. You can see an example in the screenshot below.
About the author
- Digital dropshipping propagator, e-commerce expert, linguist and cyclist. A literary blogger in free time.